If you’ve visited Belize travel websites that have nothing to say about Belize’s Placencia Peninsula, you’re reading fake news! This hot spot for serious visitors with a hunger for fun in the sun, close proximity to the nation’s natural and entertainment treasures, and the location of the country’s most often saluted beaches, Placencia has become a mecca now that Covid vaccines have begun to be administered throughout North America.
To get you and your travel party to Belize just as soon as you’re ready to travel, major airlines are quickly resuming flights in response to the nation’s re-emergence from behind the travel ban. In fact, American and United Airlines both began bringing sun-seekers to Belize on October 1, 2020, and since that time, flights have increased exponentially.
Curious? You’ll be reassured by the detailed announcement just published by the Belize Tourism Board that details the rapidity with which routes are resuming and new ones are being added.
Encouraged by this increase in flights from points north and south, you can make your long-awaited trip to Placencia by booking luxurious accommodations at Placencia’s top all-inclusive resort, Laru Beya Resort, so one affordable price covers everything you want to do during your stay at this one-time fishing village that has morphed into the trendiest destination in Belize.
What does Placencia have that isn’t found elsewhere?
- Deep roots in history that originated with Puritans from Nova Scotia to refugees from the U.S. Civil War.
- Placencia turned lemons into lemonade when a 2001 hurricane destroyed most of the peninsula’s structures but the rebuild made possible by developers turned it into a tourism mecca.
- Placencia is the Spanish word for pleasant. Find out why the peninsula was named the moment you arrive.
- World-class beaches — 16 miles of them — are regularly the sole reason tourists prefer Placencia.
- Snap a photo on the boardwalk proclaimed the world’s narrowest street by the Guinness Book of Records.
- You can add Whale shark viewing offshore between March and June if you come during this time.
- Eat like royalty. Yes, some visitors come just for the food. Would that describe you?
Choose Laru Beya Resort for myriad reasons
This small, lush boutique property offers everything you seek in a post-pandemic vacation! Lodgings are spotless and comfy, gourmet dishes are always on the menu, access to the lush beach and infinity swimming pool are right outside your accommodation door and you’ll be just steps from the resort’s spa, too. Spend time getting around on the fleet of resort equipment that runs the gamut from bicycles and golf carts to kayaks and Hobie Cat sailboats.
But perhaps the best reasons to book this paradise on earth above other Placencia resorts are the choice of all-inclusive package deals plus the specials that reward you for longer stays. A combination of rewards awaits that you won’t want to pass up! Come see for yourself why Placencia is the epitome of destinations and why Laru Beya is at the heart of this lush finger of land!