Placencia Belize Spa Treatments
Imagine how wonderful your Placencia Belize spa treatment will be when done in the privacy of your suite, on your balcony, or directly on the beach at Laru Beya offered by a gifted massage therapist!
Each and every treatment is dedicated and personalized to you, our guest. Our in-house massage therapists are trained in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hand/Foot Reflexology, Body Wraps and Scrubs, and Facials. We offer treatments using only handcrafted, organic skin and aromatherapy products from Hello Body Belize
Please feel free to speak to Malrie or Jazmine before booking to discuss and insure the most appropriate bodywork and natural products for you. Combination treatments are also available.
Relax and revitalize your body, mind, and spirit with the caring touch incorporating Swedish technique and energy work. Leave tension and stress behind. This technique uses five main strokes to stimulate the circulation of the blood through the soft tissue of the body. Stroking and kneading the body increases the metabolic process and improves blood circulation and this relaxing massage relieves stress, improves sleep and enhances circulation, muscle tone and flexibility.
60 Minutes Massage: US$75.00 (one hour)
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
This massage focuses on the realignment of the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. This massage is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff neck, lower back tightness
60 Minutes Massage: US$85.00 (one hour)
HOT STONE THERAPY
In this relaxing treatment, hot stones are placed strategically upon the body and on energy points during massage. The heat penetrates the muscles, so the effects of the massage are longer-lasting. Many people find the warmth of the hot stones to be comforting and ideal for relaxation. The hot stone massage is suited for people who tend to feel chilly or who have cold feet. It’s also suited for people who have muscle tension but prefer a lighter massage. The heat relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist to work the muscles without using deep pressure. People also get hot stone massage for a variety of health conditions: back pain and aches, poor circulation, osteoarthritis and arthritis pain, stress, anxiety and tension, insomnia and depression. All smooth volcanic stones are heated and used to massage and deeply relax the muscle tissue.
60 Minutes Massage: US$100
Our massage therapist uses only local ingredients, nothing artificial or imported. She creates her own products from organic plants and fruits found right here in Belize. Facials may include papaya and aloe vera natural treatments, based upon your own personal skin needs. We also carry a special line of local organic body treatments, skincare, and aromatherapy products by Hello Body Belize. Your full facial pampering includes a moisturizing facial wash, cocoa-shea or lemongrass ginger facial scrub, a mocha mint or Mayan clay facial mask, and cucumber mint toning treatment. During the facial, she also massages feet and hands. In addition to skin care, this treatment is all about total relaxation.
60 Minutes Facial: US$75
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
This treatment is one hour long and concentrates on relieving stress, headaches, and tension from the upper back, shoulders, neck, head, and face. It will leave you floating!
60 Minutes Massage: US$75
LOVING YOUR HANDS & FEET
This reflexology treatment is focused on working pressure points in the hands and feet for full body health and relaxation. It starts with a relaxing soak and scrub and followed by pressure point massage with organic oils.
60 Minutes: US$75
These treatments are an hour and a half hour long. Our massage therapists, Malrie and Jazmine, offers several natural and organic scrubs, depending upon the skin needs of the guest.
- Vanilla Coffee: Best known for its deep exfoliation of the skin. It treats and heals acne on face and acne on back. It works great because its texture helps exfoliate & remove dead skin cells. It also helps to prevent dryness on your face. Our vanilla coffee scrub has antioxidants, it is a great detoxifier. It reduces varicose veins (spider veins), stretch marks and cellulite! It contains UV protectors which is great in our sunny Belize! It treats redness and inflammation & reduces the appearance of under-eye circles. The diuretic properties will help temporarily dehydrate your fat cells, making for an overall tighter appearance around your face.
- Stress Relief: Great for Oily skin! The sweet-smelling scrub helps relax the body while scrubbing away dry skin leaving you the soft skin you desire. A stimulant, removes exhaustion and mental tiredness. It also aids with muscle pain, joint pain due & shingles to its anti-inflammatory in nature. Giving you the soft, blemish-free skin you so desire! Application also heals skin irritation and insect bites. Especially appropriate for skin eruptions and oily skin, it is also used for acne.
- Blue Belize: Besides the amazing scent, there are several beauty benefits.The soothing and refreshing properties help relieve stress and relax muscles. In addition, it tightens pores, fights aging and clean pores without clogging. It can be used on any skin type – It moisturizes dry, flaky skin -adding a bit under your eyes can naturally lighten dark circles. It’s helpful for oily and combination skin, as it helps balance natural oils.
- Cocoa Shea: An antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, skin strengthening, and UV (SPF ~6) protecting product. Our scrub is perfect for dry or oily. Yes! This ultra-nourishing scrub can be used for people with oily skin too! Great for all skin types – dry skin or a shiny oily face, this natural nourisher helps balance out your skin’s oil production, making it just right for your particular skin type. No need to load up on numerous anti-aging products. It aids in preventing premature wrinkles, facial lines and acne. It’s perfect for pre and post pregnancy skin routine to prevent post pregnancy stretch marks. Our scrub is referred to as the “skin miracle” due to its results with getting rid of acne, acne scars, dark spots and scars.
- Lemongrass Ginger: Lemongrass Ginger scrub is great in killing off pimple and acne causing bacteria while at the same time soothing those red and awful skin issues. Because of its toning and antioxidant properties, Hello Body! Lemongrass Ginger scrub can reduce the appearance of hypo pigmented scars. It’s unique because it has antimicrobial, antibacterial properties. Its detoxifying and stimulating agents help to reduce cellulite. It has anti-aging benefits, evening skin tone and improving elasticity. Leaves skin feeling fresh and debris free
All body scrubs end with a full body massage or hot stone treatment
90 Minutes: US$150