Placencia Belize All Inclusive Beach Wedding Package
Dreaming of a romantic wedding in a tropical paradise? It’s your big day and beyond wanting it to be special, you are also looking for an unBelizeable travel experience! Maybe you’re interested in an intimate beach elopement. On the other hand, you might want to share this moment with a few of your closest family members & friends or you might want a larger Belize destination wedding filled with lots of activities for you guests. Either way, our on-site wedding coordinator will work with you to ensure that your day is complete with magical memories you will treasure for a lifetime!
So, what are you waiting for? Forever begins at Laru Beya Resort in Placencia with our all inclusive Belize Beach Wedding Package. After celebrating the best day of your life, stick around and begin your life as newlyweds by indulging in the blissfully romantic touches of our all inclusive Honeymoon Package.
Belize follows traditional British Common Law, so your marriage will be legal anywhere in the world. There are just a few simple requirements which we will complete for you.
Rate per person in US$
- The Belize Wedding Package includes wedding preparations and ceremony for the bride and groom only. It does not include accommodation or transfers. For more information regarding our accommodations, tours, and meals please see our all inclusive Honeymoon/Romance Package.
- If you will be accompanied by a wedding party, we recommend that you reserve the suites or villas at least five months in advance of your stay. Wedding guests should book a minimum of three nights stay with us.
- We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation. The final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. If you are within 45 days prior to arrival, then we will require full payment.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund less US$100.00 Administrative Fee per room if cancellation is received 60 days prior to arrival. A refund of 50% (less US$100.00 Administrative Fee) if cancellation is received 45 days prior to arrival. No refund if 45 days or less. All credit card and wire transfer refunds carry a 3.5% processing fee. If deposit was made in cash or cheque then refund is less US$100.00 only. This cancellation policy applies to any reason for cancellation with no exceptions. We highly recommend travel insurance.
Belize Wedding Requirements:
- A couple must be in the country for a minimum of three days (72 hours) prior to their marriage license application.
- On the first business day after this three-day residency period, the marriage application can be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
- The application process is one day and requires proof of citizenship, passport or birth certificate, original divorce certificate or death certificate, if applicable, and a Senior Justice of the Peace to witness the signing of the application.
- After the one day application processing period the license to marry will be ready. Weddings must be performed by either a Senior Justice of the Peace who has authority to marry people or a Minister of a registered church. There must also be two witnesses, a male and a female.
- A blood test is not required. Consent from a parent is not required if both partners are over 18 years of age.
- The marriage must be registered with the Registry Department after the marriage ceremony has been completed.
- We will assist you with your marriage license and the formal registration of your marriage. This processing takes about 5-6 weeks and your certificate will be mailed after. Please note that weddings around the Christmas Holiday will require more processing time.
If you are planning to invite your family and friends to your destination wedding, we can offer you a special group rate. Once the wedding couple has booked, we will provide you with a booking code, which can be issued to all wedding guests. Your guests can contact us to book separately and reference the unique booking code to be eligible for the special rate.