Best of Southern Belize
All Inclusive Southern Belize Package
Join us and dive into the beauty, culture, and flavor of Southern Belize. Laru Beya’s prime location along the Placencia Peninsula offers direct access to the many adventures and cultural explorations Belize has to offer. And now, with our all inclusive Best of Southern Belize Adventure Package, you can explore all that and more with the comfort of knowing that nearly everything is included in your adventure package, including beautiful accommodations, adrenaline-pumping adventure tours, and savory meals & local alcoholic drinks at our pristine Belize beach resort.
Soak up the sun or sway in a hammock on your private balcony, or embark on one of the many scheduled adventure tours included in the Best of Southern Belize Adventure Package. Zip high above the rainforest canopy and touch the sky with scarlet macaws and exotic birds of all kinds, tube on flowing verdant rivers, explore ancient Mayan ruins and the living Mayan culture, and snorkel with sea turtles along the Belize Barrier Reef. All of these adventure tours are just a short drive or boat ride from Laru Beya Resort and are handpicked to reflect the best that Belize has to offer guided by our friendly and knowledgeable local experts!
With our Best of Southern Belize Adventure Package, we’ve planned the perfect Belize itinerary in one all inclusive vacation package.
May 30 – Dec. 18
Dec. 19 – May 29
Rates are in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. Inquire for rates in a Two Bedroom or Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. If you are a solo traveler, you must change the booking to one person, however note that single occupancy carries an additional fee that will be added manually after the booking is received.
Rates are in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. Inquire for rates in a Two Bedroom or Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. If you are a solo traveler, you must change the booking to one person, however note that single occupancy carries a US$75 per night surcharge that will be added manually after the booking is received.
Waterfall Hike OR
Boat Cruise &
- A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival. Except for stays between Christmas & New Year (December 19th to January 5th) which requires payment in full 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Published rates are in USD per person based on double occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite and include Hotel Taxes (9%), General Sales Taxes (12.5%), and Service Charges (10%).
- Contact us directly for single occupancy and children (12 and under) rates.
- Daily meals are served as follows: breakfast from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-4pm, bar snacks from 4pm-6pm, and dinner from 6pm-9pm. Be sure to inform us upon booking of ANY dietary needs or restrictions.
- Our packages do not include local or international airfare. We recommend that you arrive in Belize by 3:45pm since the last local flight to Placencia leaves at 5:00pm. If you require ground pickup or local flights, a surcharge fee will be applicable. For your international departure, any time after 10am will work. We will gladly help in arranging this!
- All Payments to credit cards are processed in our local currency (BZD). The displayed amount (in USD) is indicative and based on the standard exchange rate in Belize. The Standard Exchange Rate in Belize is US$1 is equivalent to BZ$2. Your bank will then convert our Belize charges back to your currency and will utilize the applicable market exchange rate at the time of conversion. Laru Beya Resort is not responsible for any currency rate of exchange variances applied by banks or for any international processing fees that may be charged by your credit card company.
- Tours are offered on certain days of the week . Requests for schedule changes could incur a surcharge.
- Explore all our policies here.
Contact us directly to book your all inclusive Belize package: