Placencia Belize All Inclusive Package
Bask in the ambiance of the sea, sand, and sun with our Belize all inclusive Just Chillin’ Package. Experience the true pace of Caribbean life with our ultimate “Rest and Relaxation” package perfect for solo travelers, couples, or families traveling together. This package includes accommodations, daily meals & local alcoholic drinks, and complimentary use of all water sports equipment.
Book the Just Chillin’ Package and the hardest decision you’ll have to make is whether you want to lounge on your private oceanview balcony, enjoy a tropical cocktail at the infinity pool, or take a refreshing dip in the Caribbean Sea steps from your room! Let us do all the work and pamper you with authentic Belizean service and hospitality.
May 30 – Dec. 18
Dec. 19 – May 29
Rates are in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. Inquire for rates in a Two Bedroom or Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. If you are a solo traveler, you must change the booking to one person, however note that single occupancy carries an additional fee that will be added manually after the booking is received.
Rates are in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. Inquire for rates in a Two Bedroom or Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. If you are a solo traveler, you must change the booking to one person, however note that single occupancy carries a US$75 per night surcharge that will be added manually after the booking is received.
- A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival. Except for stays between Christmas & New Year (December 19th to January 5th) which requires payment in full 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Published rates are in USD per person based on double occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite and include Hotel Taxes (9%), General Sales Taxes (12.5%), and Service Charges (10%).
- Contact us directly for single occupancy and children (12 and under) rates.
- Daily meals are served as follows: breakfast from 7am-11am, lunch from 11am-4pm, bar snacks from 4pm-6pm, and dinner from 6pm-9pm. Be sure to inform us upon booking of ANY dietary needs or restrictions.
- Our packages do not include local or international airfare. We recommend that you arrive in Belize by 3:45pm since the last local flight to Placencia leaves at 5:00pm. If you require ground pickup or local flights, a surcharge fee will be applicable. For your international departure, any time after 10am will work. We will gladly help in arranging this!
- All Payments to credit cards are processed in our local currency (BZD). The displayed amount (in USD) is indicative and based on the standard exchange rate in Belize. The Standard Exchange Rate in Belize is US$1 is equivalent to BZ$2. Your bank will then convert our Belize charges back to your currency and will utilize the applicable market exchange rate at the time of conversion. Laru Beya Resort is not responsible for any currency rate of exchange variances applied by banks or for any international processing fees that may be charged by your credit card company.
- Tours are offered on certain days of the week . Requests for schedule changes could incur a surcharge.
- Explore all our policies here.
Contact us directly to book your Belize all inclusive package: