Have you heard about the “Beach Bliss” syndrome that’s taking a Covid-weary world by surprise? It’s not a malady to be feared; it’s a state of mind that takes hold the moment vacation-starved travelers hit the beach. Symptoms? Complete relaxation. A heady sense of spiritual peace. A level of happiness and joy that can’t be experienced elsewhere and it’s yours simply by traveling a few hours south to Belize.
Not sure this syndrome is real? Prove to yourself that it is by visiting Placencia. This 16-mile-long peninsula is home to the most gorgeous beaches in Belize, and if you add these 5 beach experiences to your itinerary, you’ll quickly understand the meaning of the word bliss.
1. Snorkel the waters off Placencia’s coastlines. Get your quota of underwater bliss via the Caribbean Sea side or opt for the calmer waters of the Placencia lagoon. Given Placencia’s size, you can do both.
2. Stroll quaint towns that are favorite tourist stops for vacationers eager to know more about Belize and its people. Take in Maya beach, Seine Beight and Placencia Village, each filled with small boutiques, markets, and cultural landmarks that tell fascinating tales about this area’s history.
3. Pick a centrally-located resort offering proximity to all of these villages and more. Laru Beya Resort is an ideal choice and the resort’s package deals save guests money so it’s possible to achieve financial bliss, too.
4. Try your hand at kayaking or pilot a catamaran! Didn’t have room in your suitcase to pack either? No worries; Laru Beya will loan you either or both so you can experience pristine beaches from a vantage point on the water. Get in enough paddle time and you can order second desserts after enjoying gourmet meals that are part of every package!
5. Simply rest. Bliss is best attained when the body and mind experience total rest as stress washes away like waves on a beach. Knowing that every amenity you desire is included in your Belize vacation package, plus the freshwater infinity pool and in-room spa services, you can restore your spirit and isn’t that why you came?
In addition to modern & comfortable accommodations, meals, and award-winning service, packages include tours to hot spots like exotic Maya villages and caves, picture-perfect forests, rivers teeming with life, wildlife preserves and sanctuaries, jungles, and more. You may find it hard to believe that all of these treasures are found within a nation that measures just 8,867 square miles.
Here’s one more inducement: Consider these Belize vacation specials that save money over and above the savings you enjoy by booking a package. Of course, neither bliss nor deals last forever, but these Laru Beya specials are good to December 2021. That stated, as demand increases with the loosening of travel restrictions, why not enjoy the peace of mind you’ll find only by securing your reservations right now?
Contact Us Today
US Toll Free: +1-800-329-2528
Local Belize Reservation Desk: +011-501-522-0384
Local Belize Front Desk: +011-501-523-3476