• Accommodation in an Ocean View Room – Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite available.
• Round-trip airfare between Belize International Airport and Placencia
• Round-trip ground transfer between Placencia Airstrip/Laru Beya Resort
• Welcome Cocktail Drink
• Daily Breakfast, where you will order off the menu, juice and coffee included
• Nightly Dinner (which is a three course). No beverages or alcoholic beverages included
• Lunch is only on Diving Excursion
• Two tank diving of the North wall at Silk Cayes
• Three tank diving at South Water Caye Range
• Three tank Shark Hole Diving at Tobacco Caye Range
• Three tank diving at The Great Blue Hole **
• Three tank diving at Glovers Reef
• All Marine and Park Fee
• All Dive gear, which includes BCD, regulator, weight belts, mask & snorkel, fins, wet suit and tanks. You really don’t need a computer as the dive master carry one, however, it’s available to rent for an additional fee of $25 USD per dive.
• Free use of Resorts bikes, kayaks, Hobbie cat, miniature golf course & snorkel gear
• All taxes and service charge on above
** Please note that for the Blue Hole Diving, we need a minimum of 8 divers with the best possible weather. If this diving is canceled then we can substitute for a three tank diving Turneffe & Lighthouse Atoll
June to November:
• 7nts/8days – US$2,900.00 per person
December to May
• 7nts/8days – US$3,059.00 per person
Terms & Conditions:
The price is per person and based on double occupancy.
For dive groups, there must be seven (7) paid divers to qualify for one free diver, except for local flight.
For reservation and more information, please contact our office either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 800 890 8010.