Dive into the beauty, culture, and flavor of Southern Belize
Join us at Laru Beya for a well-deserved, all-inclusive pampering, with discounted meals, bar drinks, and adventure tours.
We are a full-service resort in the heart of the natural and cultural beauty of Southern Belize, with easy access to the largest living Barrier Reef in the world and a short drive to the largest contiguous stretch of rainforest north of the Amazon.
Explore the wilds and the ancient Maya and indigenous Garifuna cultures of our lush landscape, or lounge by the pool or on our private beach while sipping on cold drinks and enjoying farm-to-table meals with a tropical twist.
MEALS and DRINKS
Our chefs at the Quarterdeck Restaurant and Bar prepare made-to-order meals with all local ingredients. Start your morning right with a strong cup of Central American coffee and a delicious steak & eggs breakfast before exploring the surrounding areas. Or, enjoy a healthy fruit platter of the freshly picked tropical fruits and locally made yoghurts and granolas. The choice is yours with our all-inclusive supplemental packages.
We offer Belizean and International cuisine with daily Chef’s choice dinner specials. Please feel free to peek at our menus . If you have any dietary restrictions, we can cater to your needs, with vegan and vegetarian options. Our bartenders mix up delicious local cocktails, smoothies, and house specials and they keep the Belikin beer flowing! We offer our all-inclusive guests a 20% bar discount on all local drinks.
EXPLORE and RELAXWhen you are not soaking in the sun or lounging in a hammock, embark on one of the adventure tours included in our Adventure Package. Zip high above the rainforest canopies and touch the sky with scarlet macaws and exotic birds of all kind, tube on verdant jungle rivers, explore ancient Maya ruins and living Maya culture in the Toledo District, snorkel with turtles in crystal clear Caribbean waters, enjoy an island grill with the catch of the day, including lobster (in season), or call to the Howler Monkeys while iguanas sun themselves on the banks of the river. All of these adventures are just a short drive or boat ride from Laru Beya Resort, and we have included our most exciting tours.
- Three meals daily and a bar snack daily (including lunch when on tour)
- Accommodation in a standard ocean view room or ocean front one, two or three bedroom suite
- Complimentary use of WiFi, pool, beach, kayaks, hobie cat, and bicycles
- US$50 drinks credit per couple and 20% discount on all local mixed drinks, soft drinks, and local beer
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Imported alcohol: daily Happy Hour rates 4-6 pm
- Choice of following tours:
- Monkey River
- Maya Canopy Jungle Zipline and choice of Waterfall or River Tubing
- Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Island Hopping
- Nim Li Punit Maya Ruins and Tropical Spice Farm
- Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Preserve
- · All taxes and resort fees
- · Can substitute one day golf cart use for one of the tours to explore the nearby villages of SeineBight and Placencia and get in touch with the local culture.
- · Local roundtrip flight to and from Belize International Airport NOT included, but can be added for additional US$235.00 per person (Maya Island Air flights roundtrip Belize International Airport to Placencia)