If the words “bonefish, tarpon, permit, and barracuda” get your pulse soaring – then welcome to one of the best fishing destinations for anglers all over the world. Throughout the year, Belize has an abundance of fish, however, June through October are the best months for a fishing vacation. An added bonus is there are not a lot of anglers – just lots of fish. Around the cayes and open water, expect Tarpon, Bonefish, Wahoo, Snapper (yellowtail, mutton, cubera) Black-fin & Yellow-fin tuna, King Mackerel, a large assortment of Jacks, and, as always, plenty of Barracuda.
You and your professional, licensed guide will plan your day of fishing the night before with the wind, weather, tides, & moon, along with your guide’s vast experience & knowledge of the waters of Belize and what you want to catch, as your guideline. You will have 2 full days of fishing on our 4nts/5days package and 4 full days of fishing on our 7nts/8days fishing package. Times of departure and return are flexible and dependent on the plans made by you and your guide.
The Belize Fishing Package includes:
- Accommodation in an Ocean View Room – Inquire about upgrading to an Oceanfront Suite
- Round-trip airfare between Belize International Airport and Placencia
- Round-trip ground transfer between Placencia Airstrip/Laru Beya Resort
- Daily Breakfast, where you will order off the menu, juice and coffee included
- Nightly Dinner (which is a three course). No beverages or alcoholic beverages included
- Lunch is only on Fishing trips
- Two Full days Fishing on 4nts/5days package
- Four Full days Fishing on 7nts/8days package
- Use of Resort’s Freshwater Swimming Pool, Kayaks, Hobie Kat, Bicycles and Miniature Golf Course
- All taxes and service charge on above
June to November:
- 4nts/5days - US$1,226.90 per person
- 7nts/8days - US$2,158.30 per person
December to May:
- 4nts/5days - US$1,381.60 per person
- 7nts/8days - US$2,366.55 per person
(Excludes Christmas & Easter Holiday)
Email us to inquire about our fishing package.